Resetting today's youth with hope and trust in Jesus!
We are passionate to teach our children about the goodness of God, how much He loves them, that He has a plan for each of them, and that He makes all things in their hearts and minds new! “WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE” is the state of Ohio’s motto. We have such a desire to see our kids thrive…not just survive! How do we do this?
- Introduce a Biblical-based curriculum for public school students at the elementary, middle and high school levels in Franklin and Delaware counties of Ohio.
- Change the culture in the public schools in order to build trust in the community, impact student character and develop students moral compass.
- Restore Biblical truth and instill hope for the children who are our future.
- RESET had a successful pilot program over the 2018-2019 school year in the Linden STEM school (City of Columbus). We were also able to begin three new classes at Linden STEM and Como schools in the fall of 2019 but were interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic and had to pivot to YouTube learning. We were also able to reach Columbus City Schools kids through the Learning Extension Centers implemented during the 2020-2021 school year.
- In the fall of 2021, we are hopeful (God willing!!) to be sharing the gospel with over 200 students from 6 different City of Columbus schools.
Director, RESET INC. (614) 547-9423